21 fevereiro 2007

A Footless boot - Scene 1

The oldies

Do you remember the eighties? Oh boy, It was a great time. Playing with my friends in front of my home, riding a bicycle, playing with toys, diving into a fantastic world of fantasy. I well remember those days, spending all sunday watching my favorite TV shows: Macgyver, Night-Rider, Air Wolf, Vectorman and so on. The happiness was exactly there, always creating my own universe, an universe where everything is possible. Any reason was a reason to have some fun.

In this new section, 'A footless boot', I will present some memories of my past to use them as seeds of my future happiness. By the way, the way of thinking based on seeds is pretty nice. For example: Suppose that you are learning to speak a foreign language. Our memory needs some base to start creating a phrase to make you able to express some idea. The problem is, our brain is not so creative. So, at beginning, it will get panic! But, if you have a pattern to be used as a base of the phrase that you want to express, it make things easier.

Does this section not make sense? I agree with you. This is my actual situation of my brain. It is trying to set some patterns to organize my ideas that I want to express. I think that it is a way to improve myself. So my friends, if you have any complaint or correction, please tell me.

Moreover, I will try to put some grammar stuff here. Sometimes it's better to study a language in right way, isn't it? See you soon.

Nenhum comentário: